1.06.2014

winner winner chicken dinner

well i think i've actually outdone myself in the "completely not blogging" department. my last post was from the first of the school year??!! seriously. pathetic. 
i don't do resolutions. but i sincerely hope to blog regularly now. i really am going to regret relying on my defunct memory to recall all of the little moments that actually are the big moments. 
i will admit that i let the fact that 2013 stunk like a stinky sock jelly bean keep me from jotting down all of the little warm fuzzy, funny and wonderful moments that did find their way into our lives. and as craptastic as the past several months have been, i am more peaceful than i've been in a long time. my faith is stronger, my trust is (mostly) unwavering, and the big guy and i spend a lot more time together. our home is happier. our kids are less stressed. so, silver lining and all of that. :)
biggest moments that have passed: the cutest babies known to man turned one, a friendship of five years became a lifeline for me and MY HOT HUB TURNED 40!!!
some pics to help document and then hopefully i'll get back on track. 










No comments: