9.10.2013

school 2013-2014

jake...6th grade. advanced academics. plays the trumpet. survived a "break up". playing football. rabid aggie fan. further honing his quite advanced arguing skills. still loves to spend as much time with daddy as possible. still snuggles with me on the couch. has a good heart, a sweet smile, and I love to hear him laugh. 

abby...4th grade. handling an unexpected new school like a champ. makes friends so easily I am amazed and proud. cheering like the rock star she is. has the absolute best giggle on the planet. believes sleepovers should be a mandatory nightly event. is my rock when I have bad moments, with just the motion of reaching for my hand to hold. keeps her daddy safely wrapped around her finger. hud's biggest fan and best friend. the girl is still my heart. 

hudson...2nd grade. advanced academics. 92 lb seven year old with 6.5 size shoes. playing football. excited new bike rider. most hilarious kid I know. best snuggler on earth. heart bigger than texas. man, I beyond adore this kid. 

BLESSED. 

No comments: