6.02.2013

anxiety. hate it.

*i'm tired of being so worried, so stressed, so unsure of too many things in my life that i feel like i'm missing the little, awesome, meaningful moments happening all the time in my home. 

*i'm terrified of not finding a job. 

*i'm so incredibly angry that i have to be terrified of not finding a job. 

*the disorganization of my home has reached the point of causing complete shut down for me. i've got to find motivation and get some serious purging done. 

*i want to be working this summer on classroom things...and i can't. that stresses me out. 

*i want this summer to be fun but intentional for my kids and my family. i am overwhelmed with making that happen. 

Lord, I need peace. I'm honestly at the point that I can't find the words I need You to hear, but I know You know them anyway. I am truly grateful for my blessed life. Work in me...give me strength to fight. Amen. 

No comments: