5.19.2013

Maybe the blog isn't dead

Man. 2013...not my favorite year so far. Lots of too personal for blog land stuff but we'll make it through. It's in God's hands. And obviously we are needing some lessons in faith, patience, strength...He's really got a list for us! Since maybe 2 people used to read this anyway, I consider it more of a journal anyway. And if it gets a couple more prayers sent up to the big guy, even better. So tonight I'm writing a random combination of stuff we are praying about and a sort of bucket list/goals I have for myself. 
*a new teaching job. That The Lord will put me in a school where my passion, confidence, excitement and self esteem will be renewed. Where my hard work, and teaching will be recognized and appreciated. 
*for a much more peaceful home. Sparing details...just leave it as "less yelly"
*to make the right decision about sweet Tucker. Congestive heart failure. Aggressive cancer. Dogs rock. And when they age, it sucks. 
*some definite answers/plans for our future home. 
*to be lifted out of the low place I find myself in and peace from the anxiety that seems to have a strong grip on my mind and heart. 

Ok-overwhelmed now. Bucket list will have to wait. 

No comments: